- Quiet Off-Highway
- Clean comfortable newly remodeled units
- All rooms are Non-Smoking and Pets are NOT allowed on the premises
- Wi Fi (wireless internet) in rooms
- Flat Screen TV with Remote / cable
- Direct DiaI Phones - Free Local Calls
- In-room Microwave and Refrigerator
- In -room Keurig coffee pots - Coffee is not provided. Bring your own flavor or pay for k cups we provide for a $1 each at the office.
- Single Queen, Double Queens, Two-bedroom units (Queen & Double) and King
- Kitchens units available (subject to availability)
- Senior Discount, Commercial Discount
- Within walking distance to the courthouse, hospital, park, restaurants, bookstore & coffeehouse, supermarket, laundromat, drugstore, jet boat rides, fishing, beach access and shopping.
For Reservations: Call 541-247-2841, or 503-707-5078
Toll Free- 1-877-344-6675
Reservations email: firstname.lastname@example.org
THINGS TO DO & EVENTS
Click here for Events Calender
GREAT OUTDOOR ADVENTURES FOR THE ENTIRE FAMILY
Rogue River Fishing:
Dec - Mar: Winter Steelhead (5-15 lbs)
Mar - June: Spring Chinook (King) Salmon (10-40+ lbs)
July - Dec: Chinook salmon & Summer Steelhead
Sept - Dec: Coho (Silver) Salmon & Steelhead (half-pounders)
Pacific Ocean Fishing: Bottom Fishing: Giant Ling Cod, Rock Fish, Snapper, Cabezone & China Rock
Surf Fishing: Perch (April-July), Chad (June), Smelt (June)
Crabbing & Clamming, Deep Sea Charters
Whale Watching: Late Fall & Winter (NOV- FEB) is the best time for whale watching along the Oregon Coast.
Exploring Tidepools - Exciting activity for Kids
Beachcombing - Go Agate hunting or find treasures left by the mighty Pacific.
Golfing - Located 10 miles North of Gold Beach is the Cedar Bend Golf Club & 30 miles South of Gold Beach is the
Salmon Run Golf Course.
Museums - Curry County Historical Museum, Jerry's Rogue River Museum, Agness-Illahe Museum
Jet Boat Rides - Jerry's Rogue Jets & The Mailboat Hydrojets
Surfing, Kayaking , Hiking, Mountain Trails & Scenic Drives
Horseback Trail & Beach Rides
Storm Watching - Nov - Feb
Fine Dining - Great local restaurants to choose from.